Seattle Branding Agency
1601 5th Ave. Seattle, WA 98101
Seattle Branding AgencyTOP Agency Seattle doesn't just create visually striking, thoughtful logos. Unlike other Seattle media agencies, we use all of the elements of visual expression to tell impactful stories and ensure your brand's selling points are always top of mind with consumers. We're a branding agency that works with both B2B and B2C brands to develop a brand's go-to-market strategy—and we have experience working across a wide range of industries, including traditional industries like aerospace, agriculture, and healthcare, and newer industries like biotech and SaaS companies.
More Seattle services
Seattle branding and design philosophyFrom our experience as a PR firm as well as a video production company, we've developed a unique perspective on how to craft a brand story. An outside perspective is invaluable in shaping an impactful message and deciding by whom and how it's heard. To contribute to this perspective, we meet with the executive team to determine the key components of the brand. To truly cement these components, we lead the team through a structured discussion that defines the problems our brand is solving, as well as identifying the external forces, landscape, and strategic context in which the brand exists. TOP Agency is one of the top design firms in Seattle because of our "Outside > In" process to shape our discovery conversation:
- What is the state of the market? We create a reality check matrix that gives key stakeholders a clear view of the landscape in which your brand exists.
- Who is most likely to respond to our brand? How do we engage them? We run flash consumer surveys to understand what motivates each audience segment we'd like to target.
- What promise does our brand make to users and stakeholders? How do we deliver on them? We audit the promises made by our competitors to their users, using them to develop messaging that differentiates us and connects us to consumers.
- What name and narrative bring our brand to life for our users? We discuss how users and stakeholders alike will engage with our brand stories across different formats and channels.
Our graphic design processAfter we create a brand story, we develop graphics, icons, and guidelines that will help us tell it.
- We define our visual territory. We choose and create images that turn our brand story visceral.
- We set clear brand identity guidelines. We decide which color, font, and iconography will most effectively communicate our brand values.
- We arrive at our logo. Our graphic designers make a central concept that brings our brand story to life and cut through the noise. Then, we work on our brand expression—assets like voice and personality that set apart our brand and makes it ready for relationships with users.
Seattle locationOur Seattle office is in the heart of downtown Seattle, combining proximity to downtown's bustling commercial center with stunning views of the Cascade Mountains and Elliott Bay. We combine these twin influences to shape both our visual assets and our brand voice, incorporating the spirit of Seattle into every asset we create.
Hours of operation